Obviously, there’s a reason why real estate agents, brokers and property managers make bookoo bucks in the industry — property values are paramount. Big money. Real estate investing’s hot, especially right now with the home purchase price predictions we’re seeing clear across the board (Texas, we’re looking at you!). So it’s no secret that a home purchase happens to be the one single decision you make that can change your whole life; and like astronauts to the moon, a million wrong things can happen at any second. The same goes with a mortgage — especially with these new mortgage rules we’re looking at.
So What You Do? You Take a Look at These Home Purchase Tips
And, honestly, some might surprise you. We know about them, and we’re still surprised! Take some notes, do the homework, hire a real estate attorney if you need to — but one thing’s for sure, you’ll want to bring your notepad on this one when considering a home purchase:
- Preparation Is Key — How so? We’re talking about money here. Finances. Plan. Here’s how.
- You Don’t Need to Go for the FHA Loan! — In other words, you have another option. Read about it right here.
- Paying Off That Mortgage Might Be Better Than Rent — According to the mortgage trends we’re seeing, you can be smart and savvy and work toward a mortgage payment, and here’s why.
- Your Bank Won’t Know Everything About Your Finances — But the bank’s supposed to know everything! All that matters is that loan approval, though, right? Wrong. Find out what you need to know about making sure you’re making the right decision for a home purchase right now.
- Find Out What a “Preapproval” Is — Seriously. We’re not joking here. Find out why it’s crucial to your future home purchase today.
- Condos Schmondos — Condominiums? Sure, they’re convenient, but we’re here to tell you that you might not want to settle for that (want to know why?).
- Lastly, Do NOT Touch Your Credit Report — Don’t even look at it. Don’t do anything with it. But why?
We Know It’s a Lot to Consider When Looking at a Home Purchase
But these real estate tips are essential. You’re looking at a lot of money issues, here — renovations, perhaps, maybe even issues with real estate leads via social media or other avenues for competition with other buyers. It’s a cutthroat industry out there. Be prepared. These are your weapons of choice. Use them proudly.